Pegasus Opera Payroll & HR
Pegasus Opera 3 Payroll & HR is a quick, user-friendly and cost effective solution which is fully accredited for HM Revenue & Customs Payroll Standard and Pension Payroll Standard.
It is a scalable solution ideal for companies of different sizes – from fewer than 10 employees right through to over 25,000 employees. Multi-company capability means the system is available as a standalone Payroll & HR application, or as part of the integrated Pegasus Opera business solution which encompasses financials, supply chain management and CRM.
Payroll & HR Features and Benefits
With Pegasus Opera 3 complicated payroll procedures are simplified and automated, helping you to run an effective payroll that handles current pay legislation and allows you to file online directly.
The fully integrated Pegasus Opera HR Module allows business to extend the payroll system further capturing detailed and up-to-date information on human resource related processes covering recruitment, retention, training, disciplinary actions, absenteeism, job changes and salary updates.
- Individual, group or multi-group consolidation and analysis by cost centre and department
- Fully automated SSP, SMP, OSPP, ASPP and SAP
- Advanced pension processing, including COMP, COSR, Group personal pension and stakeholder schemes with full reporting
- Calculate holiday pay accruals and holiday pay average using Pegasus Opera Payroll & HR
- Global payment and deduction changes based on values or percentages
- Student loan deductions
- Re-introduce historical leavers at the touch of a button, with access to full history
- History and Payslip images can be retained for up to 999 periods
- Opera Payroll & HR User Access can be set at company level, Groups may be password protected and processing functions can be restricted
- The fully automated audit log tracks all key changes to Pegasus Opera & HR, by date, user and process for entire payroll year
- Pegasus Opera is fully RTI complaint